Modern CFD Simulation
Leverage the best of cloud computing for your project!
A revolutionary new finite volume solver uses dynamic dispatch and dynamic kernel generation to achieve milestones in performance and flexibility!
Bigger and faster simulations with modular optimized code that can deployed to any OpenCL processor device, maximizing your own Rescale configuration.
Real-time 6M element aero-thermal analysis utilizing GPU compute and render. A suite of unified numerics enables unprecedented performance and user experience for high-speed fluid dynamics, solid stress mechanics, and systems engineering. This Mach 6 capsule test took about 10 minutes to setup visually, and less than an hour to converge to 1e-6 with real-time results along the way..
HOW IT WORKS
- Create or log in to your Rescale account
- Configure your compute hardware as desired. K80 or V100 GPU are recommended.
- Select XCOMPUTE-SERVER software and launch a new session
- Rescale provides a link to a connected virtual desktop running XCOMPUTE-CLIENT in-browser
- Two or more cloud sessions are utilized for Server compute and Client(s) render
- Integrated Engineering Environment for Solids, Liquids, Gases, and Systems
- Server-Client enables flexible interaction and concurrent project sharing
Parallel polymorphic C++ code dynamically compiles and deploys OpenCL kernels to GPU or any compatible device, providing more than 10x speed-up over CPU-only architectures. Local time-stepping accelerates a further 10x. Additional solvers are available for meshing, stress mechanics, and more modules are added regularly.
SUMMER 2019 SPECIAL PROMOTION
Sign up before July 1, 2019 to receive $100 in compute credits and additional exclusive deals!
For more information, contact email@example.com